Monday, November 4, 2013

More than a pretty face...

So you have probably noticed by now that there is some pretty interesting imagery being posted with my posts. You may also be saying "that’s a pretty sweet image I wouldn’t mind having a copy of it myself". That is exactly the point of me using these images... All of these images come from artists on Society 6! I am featuring their artwork to help advertise and support my fellow creatives. On society 6 you can view a whole community of artists and their work which you can then buy on a mug, t-shirt, phone case, iPad case, art print and more! It’s a great site full of some amazing work. So if by chance you see an image on the site you adore I will always have a link posted to the artist’s gallery so that you can explore more.

As a creative, a small business owner and advocate, I think that it’s important to support these ventures, these dreams. To buy from a small business not only supports a person’s dream, but a community, and makes you feel great too. How many purchases can you say does that?

Connect with local small business on Facebook on Shop Small DMV. Shop Small DMV .
Illustration by ArtGerm http://society6.com/artist/Artgerm

No comments:

Post a Comment